1. to be a Mormon.
2. to be a wife.
3. to be a mother.
4. to be a stay at home mother at that.
5. of my college degree.
6. to be an American.
7. of my ability to multi-task.
8. of my self control.
9. of my home.
10. of my clean car.
11. of my ability to create a healthy meal for my family.
12. that I love to read. and read. and read.
13. that I breast feed.
14. to be born and raised in Utah, and that I want to live here forever.
15. to be 26.
16. of my C-section scar.
17. to be called the Bossy One in my family.
18. of the dinners I can whip up in less than 30 minutes for my family.
19. to say that I don't watch R rated movies.
20. that I love oldies music and movies.
I really do have so darn much to be grateful for and you could definitely substitute the word PROUD for GRATEFUL in everything in that list. I am grateful for all twenty of those things. Oh so grateful. There are a hundred more things I could add but I think twenty is a good number. Dontcha think?
So, what are you proud of?
h a p p y w e e k e n d i n g
we'll be spending it camping.
p.s. 21. I'm proud of my packing skills. Even though it takes a list for me to follow to remember everything.