Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Random faves and craves

Some things I've been loving and crushing on lately...


fatmumslim's photo a day challenge. 1 picture a day? I think I can handle that. Plus, I love the prompts. You should do it!






Garnier's BB cream. I seriously love this stuff. It's basically like a tinted moisturizer and it smells heavenly ya'll! 




Wedges. For summer. Summer wedges. My sis-in-law is rockin' them, my favorite bloggers are rockin' them, so I guess I better rock 'em too. 





Bright pink lipstick. I really want to put it on as soon as I wake up. I don't. But you bet I put it on even if I'm just out for groceries.






Brooklyn's wave/knock on the door. I don't have a picture of her doing it yet. But it melts my heart. Gosh it's cute. It seriously looks like she's knocking on the door. Fist closed. Bend at the wrist. Back and forth and back and forth.




Almond milk. All I'm gonna say about this, is that it's good. Vanilla, sweetened, almond milk. Yum.




Vanilla Steamer/Creme from Starbucks. This one is not 40 calories per serving like the one above, but I don't even care. I crave these bad boys all day long. It's basically like a white chocolate hot chocolate. Kinda. With lots of whipped cream on top. Oh and don't forget the caramel. I made that mistake once, and I won't do it again. I'll have a grande please. Pretty.




Stripes. Almost every single shirt that I have purchased in the last 3 months is jam packed with stripes. I'm not sure where the obsession came from or even when it started. All I  know is that I have a closet full. No joke. Stripes for life!

(Zara)



And last but not least, in the least, no not at all... romantic comedies. My mother and father-in-law gave me the most awesome 4-some of romantic comedy goodness for Easter this year. I watched all of them within 48 hours of each other last week and I'm ready to re watch them all over again. I seriously have to stop myself from putting one in the DVD player and pressing play. I want to so badly. But motherhood/housewife-ing duties call and I can't let myself. But really, I'm ready for an all day Saturday marathon. Who's with me?!