Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Go-To's


I've always had a hard time making decisions in my life. Even small insignificant ones. Such as, deciding what my favorite color is. I don't have one. I have never had one. Sometimes I would just say what my friends said. How ridiculous is that? It's like I've never been able to make up my mind. Even as an adult, I couldn't tell you what my favorite color is. I like wearing the color black and I like black cars, so when I was a teacher, I told my students it was black. It was very important to those 5 year olds that I had a favorite color. 


However, as an adult, I've definitely been able to pick some definite favorites, my go-to's if you will. Now, they could change over time, but a few of my go-to's have been consistent during my adult life, though I doubt they will change. So, without further ado... my go-to's.


My go-to:

Sick day movie: Steel Magnolias

Potato chip: salt and vinegar

Candy bar: Reeses Sticks

Burger joint: In-N-Out

Breakfast: oatmeal/cereal

Book Genre: historical fiction

Scent: Heavenly by Victoria's Secret

Socks: K. Bell @ Costco

Pizza: Hawaiian

And that's about all folks. Almost everything else in my life is unpredictable. I kinda like it that way. Sometimes. Well, most of the time. It's nice to have those constants in my life. Even if they are super small. I've never been a fan of change. So these go-to's help me feel in control.


A little sneak peek of something fun we did today...


   

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I hear ya about change, I'm not a fan either! I always order the same thing at restaurants, don't like rearranging furniture, etc. It's stressful! lol.