Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Amazing Wife!

I woke up this morning feeling clever and planning on writing a little post for my wife for Valentine's day on the blog. Little did I know that my wife was way ahead of me and much much sweeter. I found these in my car.



What a sweetheart! I am so grateful for my beautiful wife. She is so good to me and I don't deserve her. There were two more cute notes.






When I opened the door to my car I was overwhelmed with gratitude and love for my sweetheart and can't ever repay her for the joy and happiness she brings to my life. I took the notes to my desk with me so they can make me smile all day and for Weeks to come. Thank you sweetheart!

Melinda Holmes Ruesch I love you to the moon and back. ;-) You mean the world to me and I pray that I'll be able to make you happy every day. There is not a woman I know who deserves it any more than you do! I hope our daughter grows up to be just like her mother. Happy Valentine's day!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: