Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fruit Tart



I only took one picture today. And this is it.

(Pinon)

How delicious does that look? Well let me tell you how delicious it tasted. So delicious. You can't go wrong with a beautiful little fruit tart. The crust on this baby was amazing. The fruit was also very tasty. 


If you'd like to try one of these then make your way to the SLC and check out Pinon. The sandwiches are heaven there as well. Chelsea, Dev, Brooklyn, and I had lunch there today. I definitely left the place with a big smile on my face. I love lunch dates. And I love good sandwiches. And I love yummy fruit tarts.


The rest of the day was pretty un-eventful from there. I did a batch of laundry, went to YW's, and even made up a recipe for dinner. It wasn't too bad. It was sort of a pasta/goulash and it turned out pretty well. We'll see if it makes the menu again.


 The rest of the night included random episodes of The Office, vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookies on top, and late night runs to Win-Co. Life is good right now. It's simple. It's fun. It's relaxing. And most importantly, it's healthy again. And it feels so good.




*Reminder: make sure you're on board when the blog name changes at the end of the week. I'd hate to leave you behind.









No comments: