Thursday, December 22, 2011

You've had a birthday!

Tonight we celebrated Whitney's 24th birthday.

I can't believe I have a 24 year old sister!!!

We all met up at Ruby Tuesdays in Park City. They seated us down next to the bar with all the TV's. Football was on. Brooklyn was in heaven.

(she did this the whole time)

Whit opened her gifts, good gifts, might I add. Chuck always gets her awesome gifts and the rest of us did pretty well. She's always content with what she gets. She's easy like that. Thank goodness. Kayla and Haley, not so easy. :)

I love you Whit. We've been together since the beginning of time. We grew up together and share basically all of the same memories. You were my right-hand gal and I was lost without you. It was easy to be brave when you were around. Like the time in that alley way that I pushed you in front of me and took off when that dog started chasing us, or when I hid in the bathroom at Ben Lomond while you went to ask the lady at the concessions what we could buy with a dime. You were always a trooper. What would I have done without you? You were my built in best friend from the day you were born and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love you Whitaker (Ween, Whit, Whitless, Toothless Wonder)!


*SSOCCOKK Mall for life!




No comments: