Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Moon

Last night Chels and I went to a cozy intimate Christmas concert by Mindy Gledhill. It was a house concert, and we were front row. Like, my boot was touching the drum if I didn't pay attention and keep it tucked back a little.



We enjoyed a few treats,


and took a few self portraits,


before the concert started.

We got to jingle her jingle bells and sing along. Nothin' better than singin' along. She did Christmas songs and a few others from her Anchor album. Some of my favorites.


We loved being super close!


And the end was awesome because we got to meet her and even get a picture...


If you haven't listened to any of her songs yet...you really should. She's such a great artist and her songs have so much meaning. They make me happy.

It was nice to have a girls' night out and enjoy music that I love so much, but, it was also nice to come home to a happy baby that I missed lots while I was gone (for 3 hours).


Thanks Chels for being on the ball and finding out about concerts like this. Thanks Jeremy for letting me go with your wife. Thanks James for being so willing to stay back and watch our baby. And thanks Brooklyn for being a good baby.



No comments: