Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a guy...

James is so good to leave me love notes before he goes to work in the morning.

I love it.

This is what he left today...


(he has hooked a computer up to our TV so we can watch HULU and other things on a bigger screen)

How's that? A free pass, guilt free, to watch one of my favorite shows, Pan Am. We watched Green Lantern last night, therefore, missing the new episode of Pan Am. What a sweetie he is.

And as if that wasn't enough. We had my sisters over for Sunday brunch and decided to leave a little bit of the mess to clean up later because we wanted to have time to just hang out. Well, I didn't get to it last night...



so, James took care of it before he went to work. I almost cried when I saw it. Oh! Nothing better than a clean kitchen, seriously. Ok, maybe a husband that does it for me is better. That's one of James' best characteristics is his thoughtfulness. He knows that I've been super tired lately, and that I wanted to watch that show. He took time early this morning to make me happy. I really love and appreciate him so darn much.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet hubby! I hope you enjoy your day (and little brookie lets you!)

Sheb and Ali said...

I think Shelby might need to come spend a little time with James:)