Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall morning


(there are usually mountains in this view)

I woke up this morning to a freezing cold house. I wrapped up my baby and couldn't help but get a little giddy as we walked into the Halloween-less decorated living room. My Thanksgiving/fall decorations are up (there aren't many) and it definitely set the mood this morning for a holiday that I love that is just around the corner.

I bundled us up to go breathe in the cool fall weather, but not before we tried a few different beanies on Brooklyn:



 
We walked around outside for a bit, until our noses were freezing.

(she'll love this picture when she's 16 - ha ha)

We spent the rest of the day running some small errands, like delivering a birthday gift to one of my visiting teaching ladies and folding laundry.

I even enjoyed a big hot mug of hot chocolate (which I haven't had for like 2 years, it tends to make me nauseated). And Brooklyn enjoyed being cuddled and snuggled.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck! I love her face in the picture of the two of you! the last one is adorable too :)