Thursday, November 17, 2011

The BIG 2 - 1

I made my second rounds in H&M and Crate and Barrel tonight. This time, with Chelsea.

We walked through almost every inch of each store, admiring, wishing, and drooling. We decided though that we need to go back at a different time because nights seem to be super busy. Chelsea had these cute jammies picked out, but when we saw the line...we weren't willing to wait.

The baby stuff at H&M is darling, however, I wish there was more of it. Brooklyn needs wants everything (even though she didn't go)! :) James and Jeremy stayed home with her and she slept the entire time. Amazing how that happens.

We ended the night chatting about baby names (nobody's expecting) and watching Brooklyn do the chicken dance. It was nice to hang out and also to get out of the house for a little bit. I always miss Brooklyn when I'm away from her but it is nice to have a little break. I really needed it tonight.

-
-
-
-
-

Deven is now 21 years old...twenty one! It definitely makes me feel old. Especially since I'll be turning the big 2-6 this year. That's 4 years away from 30. I can't even think about it.

(Dev's birthday celebration before he left - turning 19)

Dev gets home in 20 days and I can hardly stand it. The countdown chain is getting pretty darn short. Holy cow. It gives me butterflies and a huge lump in my throat. He might get tackled in the airport and I wouldn't be the only candidate for the job. He has so many others anxiously awaiting his arrival. Including his niece. She loves her Uncle Dev.


h a p p y 21st d e v !  w e  l o v e  y o u !




No comments: