Friday, October 14, 2011

The what box?



Holy cow, I love Studio 5, and I know I've said it before but I'll keep singing their praises as long as they keep showing me great stuff!

Today, it was Birchbox.

If you're like me, you like trying new things. Beauty products I mean. I love anything new that has to do with make-up, hair, skin, you name it! But sometimes it can be expensive and then not even worth your money.

Enter, Birchbox.

What you do is pay $10 a month (or pay for a whole year), and then you get 4 or 5 new beauty products to try every single month. The products are mini sized, but definitely a good size and worth it. So you get to try all these different products and find out if they're worth it. 


How awesome is that?!

What's even better is that this company is legit. They get the newest stuff from the best brands out there. On the segment today, Studio 5 producer, Mallory Moore, had something from NARS. That's a great brand! There are SO many good brands this company uses. She said she has been using Birchbox for a few months and has loved everything she's gotten. You also tell them things specifically about you so that the products sent to you can be USED by you. For example, if you have curly hair, they're not going to send you a volumizer to try on your already volumized hair.

It sounds good to me! They also suggested giving this as a gift to a lady friend or relative who also loves trying new beauty products. Legit!


Check out their web site, enjoy your Friday, and have a great weekend!!!


No comments: