Friday, October 7, 2011

Chili Cheese & Chocolate

Brooklyn and I had a good day with lots of blankets and lots of time in the nice warm steamy bathroom. When we woke up this morning, the house was freezing. I wrapped lots of big blankets around us and I told Brooklyn about all the fun things we're going to do for Halloween and the other upcoming holidays. I think she's excited. We also spent awhile in the bathroom warming up.

We ended the day with my parents and little sister. They came down to visit and go to Home Depot. Dinner was chili cheese dogs and Dr. Pepper. So good. So unhealthy. But so fun. I suggested we get dessert at The Chocolate, a dessert cafe...that is absolutely adorable! They have all sorts of desserts, and it's inside this cute little old house that's decorated with cute vintage things that I WANT. Go there, you'll thank me later. It'd be perfect for a date night! 

(looky looky...her own cake!)
We spent the rest of the evening doing our own things. I watched The Office, my dad slept, my mom played with Brooklyn, and Haley wrote a paper. It was super relaxing. James went to help clean the conference center. What a good boy.

(in her weekend jammies)



(Mmm, my pumpkin spice candle)



Thanks for coming family. Please come again soon, next time, with Whit and Chandler, and Googs. And in less than 70 days...Dev too.

No comments: