Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Book Review


So I finished Pumpkin Roll like 3 days after I started it. I couldn't put it down! It was so good, and scary! Not kidding. There were times that my eyes would start to water, I'd squeal, and shut the book. It made me afraid to get up with Brooklyn during the night all by myself.

But...

it totally got me in the fall/Halloween mood!

The recipes sounded delicious, once again, and I can't wait to try them.

I love Josi Kilpack's writing style. This series just gets better and better. The best news is that there's another one coming out in the sping, Banana Split!

I totally recommend this book, and the whole dang series! If ya wanna keep up you better start now so you can be caught up by the spring.

I can't wait!


p.s. Brooklyn's going to be a vampire for Halloween...her 'vampire' teeth are coming in. No joke! We'll see how long they take to actually come in. Poor baby.



No comments: