Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Beginnings

With a new season, brings new beginnings. And I am loving the beginnings of Fall. The cooler weather especially, I can't help it, I love it!

And for this blog, it also brings a new title. I've thought about changing the address of the blog, but I think I'll leave it for awhile. I'm not great with change, so changing the title is a big enough step for me. I just wanted something that would more include my children, not just James and I.

My dad helped come up with the title. Random, is basically everything I write about, and forevers represents our children (now and future) and our forever family.

I am loving the changes going on in our little family and I only look forward to many more and lots and lots of happiness.

So here goes. A new season, a new blog name, and a new adventure. I hope you enjoy reading what a write.

(her dad randomly put her in here one day - and she loves it!) 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those cute pictures. I want a comfy basket to sleep in.