Tuesday, September 27, 2011

James' Bday Bash!

(warning = picture overload)

Ok, so we didn't really have a bash, but we did have more than one celebration. It started off on Friday night watching the BYU game, and thank heavens they won. I'm not a fan, but for my husband's happiness, it's nice when they win.

BYU Win = Happy Husband

Sunday evening we headed back to his parents' house for a bbq and cake & ice cream.

James loves sharing his birthday with his brother.




(the wives)


Tonight, for his real birthday, I took him to dinner. My parents came down to watch Brooklyn. They were more than happy to. I didn't tell him where we were going because I wanted there to be some suprise in his birthday. We went to Pitmaster BBQ House in Draper. I highly recommend this place! Wow!


We lucked out to go there on 'burnt ends' night. That is some tasty meat. The rest of the food is incredible too. I was partial of the cornbread. Mmm!





(are ya hungry yet?)

James got spoiled with gifts!

X Box games
watch
$$$
dress shirts
raquet balls

Not to mention, he GOT an X Box 360. He got a great deal on a lap top that included the X Box. He's a spoiled guy!

James isn't the only one celebrating a b-day...

Brooklyn turned 2 months old on her daddy's b-day...

(she really was happy)


She is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much she's grown even in the last 2 weeks! Love you sweetie!


It was fun to celebrate with James and I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him!

Here's to many more birthdays and BBQ dinners to come!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're a way more fun wife than I am :)

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

You look so cute! I love reading your blog. It's so uplifting and fun.