I couldn't wait for Summer to come this year:
Brooklyn would be here at the end of it,
and lots of family time.
I cant believe it's almost over (I count Labor Day as the end).
Time is passing so quickly! I just want it to freeze. I'm holing onto the last bits of Summer,
at the same time...
I'm getting giddy for Fall.
My favorite season:
I almost can't hardly wait!
But I'm going to miss Summer. My heart is torn. I'll embrace each day I guess. That's the best solution. Enjoy it all. All of it.
Until it's time to pull out the flannel sheets and switch out my t-shirts for hoodies.
Happy Thoughts on Monday
1. my sister is coming down to play today
2. I get to be home with my little sweetie
3. I am healthy, and so is my family
4. my little sister starts 'college'!---at my Alma Mater
5. I don't have to wash my hair
*I typed this one handed while feeding my baby. Took awhile.