Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can't hardly

W A I T !

I got an email this week from one of my favorite authors, Josi Kilpack.

The email had exciting news:

her new book, Pumpkin Roll, is coming out on

September 7th!!!


Holy cow, I'm on the countdown now!

I'm not the only one counting down in the Ruesch household.

Against my husband's wishes, I made him a paper chain countdown to the first BYU football game of the season.


He said it would make it feel MUCH longer if I did.

I did it anyway, and he appreciates it. :) He thinks it's fun to take one off every day.

(I must love him. I used my cute scrapbook/card paper.)

The countdown also stands as a countdown for his dad's long awaited arrival home.

We love F A L L/football season in our home and as the summer winds down, we are sad, but we have so much to look forward to!

BONUS: I can't wait to try this lip gloss...if only I could choose which color...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh! I'm glad you reminded me about the book! I am not on the wait-list...at number 60. BOO

Random Forevers said...

i'm number 98!!! you'll be done with it before i get it!

Unknown said...

that dang SL library system