Monday, July 11, 2011

Friday Night BBQ

Friday night, James and I hosted a BBQ at our house.

The Event on Facebook was fondly named: BBQ Before the Babies Come!

Trina and I are due 3 weeks apart...so obviously, her baby is coming very soon!

We had a great turn out and missed those that weren't able to come. We had lots of food and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Lots of chatting for the girls and meat grillin' and frisbee throwin' for the boys.


(this is the only pic I got of Scott and Mary, they excused themselves a little early)


(Trina & Tyson - Baby C due to arrive Wednesday!)

(Chelsie & Macklin)

(John & Randi)

(Jen & Stephen)

(Chelsea feeding Jeremy lil smokies)

I didn't get a picture of James and myself. Maybe at the next BBQ. He definitely enjoyed himself and told me about 80 times that night after everyone left how glad he is that we all got together. He loves his friends and would hang out with them every day if he could!

Thanks again guys for coming and spending the evening with us!

1 comment:

John and Randi Huston said...

Thanks so much for having us over!!! It was a lot of fun :)