Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Kickoff

This past weekend we had a lovely evening at the Jeremy & Chelsea Ruesch homestead. There was pizza, a fire, smores, homemade chocolate peanut butter bars, puppies, and great people. It kind of felt like a kick off to summer...

then all this cold rainy weather happened...

But I'll just pretend it's not happening.

Thanks again Jeremy and Chels for hosting.

(the delicious peanut buttery goodness - eaten with a fork and fingers)

(the ladies)

(the men)

(Happy 4 Year Anniversary - of knowing each other)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

um...please remind me to not let my hair air dry and then be in pictures :)

Oh and 74 days is not seeming that far away now!

Anonymous said...

I would love some of those peanut butter bars, thank you:)

-Haley

Maclaine & Sara said...

I agree with Haley--I am going to need you to make some and send them to me. They look gooey & delicious. Yum!