Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hunger-y

So, here I am talking about food again...

But there's something really cool going on at the Chick-Fil-A in Jordan Landing...


Free breakfast this week from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Each day has a different item, today: sausage biscuit! yum!
Just a little FYI!

So I finished the Hunger Games series, and oh my goodness, I wish they weren't over!
I really thought they were great books. Now i'm excited for the movie to come out!
If you haven't read them then you really should think about it.


Here are the 3 leads for the movie:


and I am T E A M  P E E T A all the way! I liked him the best since the first book. However, there are lots of twists and turns. :)


(he's the one on the left)

 


2 comments:

Katie + Zach said...

Team Peeta!!!! So glad you loved them, I hope you liked the ending!

Unknown said...

I really need to jump onto the hunger games bandwagon! oh and your pictures are SO cute with the brick wall in the background!