Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sorrowful mornings...

Late nights bring sorrowful mornings... Something my mom used to say ALL the time.

After 4 late nights in a row I am exhausted, to say the least.

Last night was the latest.

James and I headed up to Coalville right after work to go support my little sisters in their cheer performance night. Kayla's last.

They both looked so cute and did a great job. I was so proud of both of them. It is just weird that they are as old as they are and not little girls anymore.

Afterwards, James and Chandler played basketball for awhile and Whit and I chilled at my parent's house while they were all at the cheer banquet that followed the performances.

Needless to say, we left Coalville at 10 PM... that means I didn't get to bed until 11... not good for me.

So hopefully I make it through today without too much effort.  :)

I might need a nap today.

No comments: