Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby!

The ultrasound was good. Just amazing what technology can do. We saw every little inch of her. Every bone, all the ventricles in her heart, the chambers of her brain, all her little fingers and toes, and everything in between.

I left in shock and disbelief (still) that there is a baby growing inside of me. Even though I can feel her move now, it still hasn't sunk in yet. I wonder when that will happen...

maybe when she's born!

After the ultrasound we went to Rubios to let me mom try some good fish tacos. I'm pretty sure she's hooked. Then, we couldn't end on a salty note, we needed something sweet. So...

we went to Whit and Chandler's favorite bakery downtown, Backer's. Even though the service was horrible, I will be going back for another dang delicious cupcake (and maybe a cake plate or two).

And now, I will end with a couple pictures:

(profile)


(she already thinks her dad's funny)


(spine)


(GIRL)


(19 weeks)


h a p p y    f r i d a y ! ! !


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for baby!!

katie said...

Oh my gosh! You don't even look pregnant! You look like you just went to Cafe Rio or something and had a big lunch! Lucky you, only one more week and you're half way! Congrats again.

The Douglas's said...

Nin, I am so excited for you. Girls are so fun. Ohh yeaahhh! Congrats girly. You look great-you don't even look pregnant!