Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Favorites for January

I've decided that I easily get obsessed with...stuff. As i've thought about it, i've realized i've been that way my whole life. I don't think it's a bad thing. It keeps me excited about life and helps me enjoy the small things.
The list I have compiled have been M U S T H A V E S this past month!
Enjoy!

This stuff R O C K S!




I got this next little sweetie in my stocking! Makes my car smell so Y U M M Y!
 This is one of my all time favorite scents. HEAVENLY!



Delish and LOW CAL - nuff said!



I use this every night before bed. Love it!

This is also part of my bedtime routine. Thanks to my mom and my grandma Jackie, I don't wake up with chapped lips.



James and I discovered this at Sunflower Market and love it. Yum and refreshing!

1 comment:

Jen said...

ohh love your list!! i *love* that soda! and love the heavenly sent... and i wont even click on the eye shadow link! Im so obsessed with that stuff its unreal! In fact, I have to store it in our downstairs bathroom because i ran out of room. ;)