Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Essie

i L O V E Essie fingernail polish!

i used to only be able to find it at j crew...

but guess what...

it's at WALLY WORLD of all places! (maybe this is old news)

i am very excited about this! (if you couldn't tell)

their colors are fun and chique!

here are a few of my favorites:

vanity fairest - on me right now!


one of a kind


wrapped in rubies


mint candy apple


nice is nice

 
There are SOOOO many more fun colors! I love the light pastel spring-looking ones.

ahh...spring...


*Dr appointment went well, ultrasound in 2 weeks!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are my favorite too! Mine are all fall/winter colors. I guess I'll have to go get some more! Oh, and I didn't know they were at walmart, yay!

Ronda said...

I LOVE ESSIE! And the mint candy apple is my fav! Man you are seriously the COOLEST person I know! I love you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad you shared the news!

katie said...

Their California Coral is AMAZING!!! Love Essie! Good find at Wal*Mart!