Wednesday, March 31, 2010

i'm fEeLiNg oLd!

i'm feeling pretty old tonight. my mom informed me that tonight was the annual cheerleader/parent's meeting. it's the meeting before try-outs, letting parents and hopeful cheerleaders alike know everything behind a year of being a cheerleader. it includes, the rules,
the contract,
the expenses,
the practice schedule,
and it gets you excited to be a cheerleader.

when my mom told me this, i really thought it hadn't been too long ago that i was at the meeting...but then she reminded me that haley, my YOUNGEST sister, would be going to that meeting tonight. i was sick. she can't be going to that meeting. i went to that meeting like...holy...6 years ago...i feel old! haley should still be in diapers following me all over the house doing whatever i do. i can't believe this! she can't be going into 9th grade!

how did this happen???
where did time go?

i love this little girl.

she will always be my baby sister no matter how old and grown up she gets. i can't wait to see the grown-up she becomes. love you hay!



and just for fun...

4 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

You feel old? We will be having our 10 year class reunion next year. HOLY COW--now that's old! :)

Megan said...

I know what you mean!! I was thinking about it the other day! I'm going to be needing a walker here pretty soon. :)

John and Kortney said...

Oops!! I have to clarify that the comment above was made by me. ha ha I was using the same computer at work as Megan and I didn't realize the comment posted under her blog account until it was too late. :)Sorry!

Barbaloot said...

It's killing me to see how old everyone is getting!!! I remember when Kayla was a tiny, fuzzy haired thing running around. Why can't the world just stop for a minute?!