Monday, August 24, 2009

eNd oF sUmMeR!

24th of July in Cokeville!











Manda's Bridal Shower!




Manda and Mackay's Wedding Day!


Kayla as a 'grandma' in the parade!


I've had a rough month...so my husband wanted to ensure I would sleep by constructing this 'window cover' so that our room would stay dark...he's sweet!




Colb and Nataley's Wedding Day!


Camping in Fairview! (we LOVE our tent)




BBQ at Macklin and Chelsie's house!






James and his long time buddies!










We LOVE summer and this one definitely wasn't long enough! James had a week break between semesters and started school today at the U. I start 'school' tomorrow (the five year olds come) so we are going to be SUPER busy from here on out! Goodbye summer!!!

4 comments:

Boyers said...

those pictures of the guys at the bbq turned out so cute! you guys are so fun! i loved getting to know you better!!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Looks like a fun summer Melinda! What a sweet husband making the room dark for you...what would we do without them? Hope your month is going better and you no longer need James' invention. :)

Buffy Dayton said...

Just wanted to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Hope you are doing okay!

Barbaloot said...

Every time I see Cokeville pictures I'm so bummed I missed this year!!

Hope you're doing okay. We need to find a time when it works to get together soon. What's your schedule like now that school has started?