Friday, June 26, 2020

kendall's 6th birthday


i can't believe how much this girl grew up this last year. she is more responsible, but definitely still our little lady of leisure. she's so fun to be around and can make friends with anyone. she always keeps us laughing and is just such a little character. we just love you keni kate!



the weather didn't cooperate like we hoped














My dearest sweet Keni!

You are so passionate, and full of life! You have such a wonderful imagination and a joy and passion for life. I love the way that your mind works, and the way that you say things. I love how sweet and kind and loving you can be, and love it when you want to cuddle. You're such a unique and special little girl, there's just no one like You.

You have brought a wonderful joy and happiness into our home from day 1. I look at you and the faces that you make and the things that you do, and I just can't help but always smile. You're growing up so fast and learning so much. You're so creative and make such wonderful creations. It never ceases to amaze me the things that you come up with and the things that you envision. 

You have such wonderful sisters and they love you so much even though I know you don't always get along and get frustrated with each other at times, they just love you so much and they always will!

Right now you absolutely love mermaids, and I love watching you swim around in the pool with your mermaid tail. It puts the biggest smile on your face and it was one of my favorite stories that the little girl at the hotel in St George the other day went to the window and saw you swimming in the pool with that tail, and said to her mom, "look mom there's a mermaid!" I also love that you're really not afraid of anything. You're not shy and are just happy to make friends and to jump in and have a good time. You want to have fun!

Kendall, I can't even tell you how much I love you! I also hope you know how lucky you are to have such a wonderful and amazing mother! She loves you even more than I do, if that's even possible. she works so hard to do all that she can to help you to love you support you and make you happy.she is The Rock in our family and I hope that you always look to her example for love and kindness, patience, and hard work! I hope you'll always pay attention to her face and her testimony. she's a wonderful and amazing woman and I hope that you'll strive during your life to be like her and to be yourself. 

I watched you open your presents just now, finishing this letter I started yesterday morning, and I loved watching you. You were so excited! You've been asking us for days about what presents your Mom got you. 

Be kind and happy Kendall. If you always choose to do those two things, you'll also make our Father in heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ happy and proud of you. And your Mom and me happy and proud of you. 

Kendall, I know that Jesus Christ lives, that he lived, died and lives again! He is our Savior and Redeemer. He is God's Son. He loves you more than you'll ever know and He always will. Always!!! You'll make mistakes along the way throughout your life Kendall. But as long as you remember or Savior Jesus Christ, everything will be able to be fixed, always. And everything work torn out ok.

I love you so very much sweetheart. I wish I could hold your and squeeze you as little girl forever. I came believe your already a big 6 year old and going into 1st grade. I'm proud of you and hope you'll always know that, even though you we both know I easily make many mistakes too. Please forgive me, be patient with me, and trust me that I do love you.

Happy Birthday Kit Kat!

Love,
Daddy

No comments: