brooklyn and i are still in weekend mode (thanks for working so hard for us james). so sorry for the no pictures and not much of a post.
what you should know about our weekend:
- i enjoyed a fun 'girls' afternoon' with my SIL on friday afternoon. kneaders bread bowls included.
- my cousin's wedding was beautiful and special. congrats again britt and mike!
- brooklyn was a good traveler for most of the weekend... except for the trip from preston, id to cokeville, wy... she cried & screamed the WHOLE way.
- i stayed up way too late watching the byu/utah game. no bueno.
- lots of quality time with cousins, aunts, grandparents, siblings, and parents.
- delicious cookie bars.
how about a picture from a year ago? i almost can't hardly even take this. where did my baby go?
h a p p y m o n d a y