Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last Hoorah

The Holmes' got together with Colby John for a bbq at our house last night.

He goes into the hospital tomorrow and will be there until the end of September. He'll be going through extensive chemo therapy and other procedures to try and fight off this cancer.

So Colb wanted to have one last little get together before he 'does his time' as he says.

We love Colby and pray that he will be tough and that this will be his last time going through all of this.

Here are some pics of the night:








1 comment:

James said...

Wow! I always look so weird from my profile. You caught me indian style too! Classic! That's a post in and of itself the way you all tease me! God job hun, Brooklyn is really hong to live reading these when she is older. You are already a great Mom and continue to be an excellent wife. I feel luckier than I deserve every night when I go to bed. Love you!