Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Dr Appointment

Yesterday was Brooklyn's first doctor visit.


I was a little nervous as to how she'd act - she is not a fan of being undressed and ONLY in her diaper.

To our suprise, she was a little angel. She put on a good show. Not only that, but she gained back all her birth weight. However, she did go potty on the scale while she was being weighed. :)

I absolutely love her pediatrician. I call her Mary Poppins. She's like my grandma Carol and Mary Poppins rolled into one. I could not have asked for a better fit!

The office is really cute and the secretaries are super friendly. That makes a huge difference!

We go back on Monday for her 2 week check up. Hopefully she'll behave just as well!

(she's getting a little more used to her bath)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. I'm going to have to kidnap her sometime so you and James can go on a date...when she's a bit older of course