Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Chores

(new photo gallery in my parents' den)

Oh what do you do in the summertime when all the world is green?

If you didn't learn that song in primary, you should. It's been in my head all day!

What did I accomplish yesterday in my new career?

- read my scriptures
-baked some bread
-ran errands (got the mattress pad and oatmeal-2 very important items)
-cleaned the kitchen (minus mopping the floor)
-did inventory of all the baby's clothes
-washed all of it
-got the mattress pad and sheet on the mattress and moved into the crib
-went swimming with the YW
-ran more errands with my husband
-and kissed him goodnight as he headed off to clean the temple and I headed to bed

I'm liking my new career. I'm getting a lot done, it wears me out, and I sleep a little better at night knowing that things are moving forward before the baby comes.

Lots more to do today, including meeting my husband for lunch. 

4 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I love those photos---and when did you family get another son? :)

Also, I forgot to ask you at the shower, have you ever watched Friday Night Lights? For some reason I feel like your family would love that show.

Anonymous said...

you need to change the countdown on the belly hood cam thing :)
-Healey

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Hun! I appreciate all that you do! You are an amazing Homemaker!
-James

Doug and Karalee said...

I love reading your blogs. I am excited for your next adventure of Mommyhood to begin.