Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rocking Chair

Several months ago my mother-in-law found an old rocking chair that needed some fixing up.

I wish I had a before picture because the before and after is quite drastic.

(it kind of looked like this - kind of)

It started out as a brown chair with worn cushions. The cushions were a dark turquoise with a red print of some kind on them.

The chair definitely had potential.

I went with James' grandma to pick out fabric for the cushions about a week ago, James and I took the chair out and spray painted it a few times (James did this, I sat far away and held my shirt over my nose and mouth).

And WALLA!


I love it! It definitely adds to the baby room/office. Which, is still under construction. Hopefully it will be ready before 11 days is up!

Dr appointment today!



2 comments:

Sheb and Ali said...

That turned out super cute and it will be so nice to have somewhere to sit and rock your baby! I am so sad you guys won't be at the 24th but so glad the baby is coming soon:)

Sheb and Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.