Monday, June 20, 2011

Productive

Saturday summed up into one word: productive!

My parents, sister, and Chels came to help us out with a few projects.

We painted a wall in the nursery/office

(before)

(after)

and

painted a dresser/changing table.

(before)

(after - it still needs it's hardware)

(Chels basically did this whole thing by herself, so that I would not breathe in the horrible fumes)

What a big help they were! We couldn't have done it without them.

They were rewarded with homemade bread and lemonade for a snack and pizza for lunch.


But we could never really repay them. 

My dad also put together the 'little crib'.


This crib has been in my mom's family for generations. A great uncle, uncles and aunts, and even myself, have slept in this cute tiny little crib.

It will go next to my side of the bed for the next few months.

No comments: