Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

It was a great Mother's Day weekend. We spent Saturday with James' mom and Sunday with my mom.

Saturday we saw the movie "Adjustment Bureau" with Matt Damon. It was really good. I would recommend it.


Sunday morning my dad suprised me with a Mother's Day card. As soon as I opened it I got a lump in my throat. I couldn't even read it. The tears started flowin so I handed it to my mom to read out loud. It was the sweetest thing. He wrote it as if the baby had written it to me. So special. I can't wait to show it to her when she's older.



James suprised me with some perfume that I've wanted forever! I love suprises... and James.

We went to Kayla's boyfriend's farewell in Kamas and then back home to wait for Deven's phone call. We got to talk to him for an hour and a half. He sounded so good and so happy!

That night we celebrated Haley's birthday with chicken cordon bleu, baked potatoes, creamed peas and carrots, and a fruit cup. For dessert, Better Than (you know what) Cake... with reeses cups on top (as per Haley's request).


It was a great 1st Mother's Day for me. We love spending time with our families. It's always hard to say goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teacher you're getting fat...Haha