Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Farms and Make-Up

(Thanksgiving Point Farm Country)

I came home from the field trip and literally passed out on the couch. Oh. My. Gosh. I was tired. It went well. We did get rained on for awhile, but luckily the sun came out for the last half hour. The kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Especially when they got to ride the ponies. I've never seen some of them so happy. Elated. On the bus, the kids screamed turning every corner and going over every bump. It was like a theme park ride to them. They loved it. Unfortunately we did have one throw up as we pulled into the school parking lot. Darn it.

I woke up to my husband's cute face on a piece of cake. I thought I was dreaming. But really, the people he works with had a cake made for him to celebrate his graduation. Cute huh? And yummy.

I got home from Young Women's earlier than usual and got to see some of my favorite shows that I've missed for the past couple of weeks. However, I couldn't thoroughly enjoy them. I wanted to go make a little trip to my latest obsession lately. ULTA. If you've never been to one (it's like Sephora) and you like make-up/every girly thing you can think of, then you'd like it. Or maybe even become obsessed with it like I have.


(so if you're ever in my neck of the woods, call me, and we'll go!)

I resisted the urge though. I cuddled up with my hubby and we watched Cougar Town. Love it.

1 comment:

Doug and Karalee said...

Hey so do you really like Nine Inch Nails? :) Saturday was really fun, I will see you again soon Im sure.

Karalee
squackattack.blogspot.com