Monday, April 11, 2011

What to do...

This weekend was a good one.

Dinner with my parents and sister and bro-in-law, and dessert at a new custard place we discovered. Definitely going back!

A L O N G relaxing Saturday filled with staying in, reading, sleeping, and basically doing nothing else.

Saturday night, dinner with friends, and dessert again afterwards.

Sunday was filled with church, more reading and sleeping, and visiting family.

I {love} these weekends, and I NEED them. They rejuvenate me.

I might be biased toward this weekend due to the fact that I am now off track (WAHOOOOOOOOOO) and will not be going back to work until May 9th. So weekends and Sunday nights rock just a little bit more when I know I have the whole next week to myself.

Wonder what I'll do...

(remember the book I was in a LONG line for...well I got it Saturday, finished it Sunday. Check that off the list of things to do while I'm off track!)

No comments: