Saturday, January 29, 2011

More organizing

Day 2: Bathroom drawers (my drawers)

These are the hardest drawers for me to keep clean and organized. I just end up throwing stuff around and then things get pushed to the back that I don't see again for a year! So... I took everything out, got rid of the stuff that I either haven't used in a year or won't use any time soon. (it's hard for me to get rid of stuff!)

I don't have any before pictures because it was E M B A R R A S S I N G! So you won't appreciate what I've done here, but let me tell ya...

it looks W A Y better!

(this is organized into lotions, perfumes, hair products, etc)

(my pride and joy! I got rid of 80% of what was in here...sad I know)

Organizing is liberating!

*tip: I have a friend who is a hair stylist & she has advised me NOT to wind or coil the cords of my flat iron, blow dryer, etc. It makes it short out.

No comments: