Monday, May 10, 2010

mOtHer'S dAy wEeKeNd!

- watched my hubby in an 8 AM flag football game (go ladybugs!)

- attended a wedding (sl temple)

- did a photo shoot outside the temple (more on that to come!)

- found a quaint little restaurant that is now one of my faves

- found a new show to consider becoming addicted to while rubbing lotion on my feet and chillin w/chels

- got to talk to dev in sc (so good to hear him laugh)

- spent lots of time with family, including my amazing mother who i hope to be like someday

- and last but not least... i won a giveaway! my cousin allison dayton has a jewelry line & blog and she did her first ever giveaway and I WON!

check her out at: www.allisondayton.com & www.stacksofstyle.blogspot.com -you will fall in love with her stuff!

how cute are these mali wedding beads?!

2 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Glad you won. Can't wait to see you rocking that jewelry in Cokeville:)

What new show are you watching?

Random Forevers said...

thanks barb! it's called castle-on abc. it's like law and order, but it has comic relief so it's not as serious