Sunday, March 7, 2010

iNtErviEw w/ my hUbBy!

As I conduct this interview, my cute husband is playing a video game that he has loved since his childhood. He's a big kid, that's why I love him. This is how the interview went:


1. Would you visit the past if you could? Yes, I’d love to experience a different way of living, because I think it would make me appreciate the way I’m living now.

2. What sends chills down your spine? Touching stories.

3. Are you a perfectionist? Yes, it’s easier to do things right all the way along instead of fixing them later on.

4. How important is status? Important enough to worry about, but not important enough to be a priority.

5. What makes a memory? Emotions.

6. What do you look for in a friend? Humility and optimism.

7. Where do you find adventure? Everywhere! Everything’s an adventure. I’m the most easily entertained person you know!

8. What if life had a reset button? Despite all my mistakes I wouldn’t change where I am today.

9. What are you really good at? Talking, that’s the first thing that came to my mind. Getting back to being happy, does that make sense? Moving forward.

10. Where do you go to get away from it all? My drives to work, sporting events, exercise, competition.

11. What place do you call home? Utah. The whole darn state. And/or wherever my family is at the time.

12. What stories will you tell your children? About the time I lived, here, and here, and there, and there, and back to here.

13. What makes your imagination soar? Possibilities… the possibility of five kids, the possibility of losing my wife, the possibility of being YM’s pres., the possibility of cloaking a navel war ship, the possibilities of being a PA…just possibilities…the what if’s.

14. What would win your heart? Quiet dignity, honest humility, and mutual love.

* It is very easy to see why I fell in love with this man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute! what a good idea, where did you come up with all the good questions?