Monday, March 23, 2009

THE CRUISE!

James and I had a wonderful vacation! It was SO nice to get away, turn our cell phones off, and just enjoy each other's company. We visited Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. Cabo was definitely our favorite of the three! We basically enjoyed our own beach, and the water was so clear and beautiful. We were fortunate enough to not have to fly out to LA where our ship was because my awesome in-laws just happened to be going to Cali for the week as well, so we were able to travel with them. It was good family time! All in all, we loved our vacation and hope to enjoy another one in the near future!













8 comments:

Scott.Strong said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I am glad that you guys got to enjoy it. Which in-laws are you talking about? Is it Jeremy and Chelsea?

Rex and Em said...

You forgot me!!! I guess I will forgive you two this time!

Parry's said...

THe Blue skies and hot sun would be so nice right now! Enjoy this time of your life:)

justin and sherrie said...

Ok, I'm so freakin' jealous! That looks like so much fun!

Rob & Jess said...

Hey! So jealous about the cruise! I'm way excited you two got to go! We still neeeeeeeeed to hang out sometime. let's plan soon.

Love ya!

Jess'n'rob

Ronda said...

Oh I'm so jealous!!!! :( You are so dang cute and I miss you soooo much!!! We totally have to hang out soon. Kind of awkward now I have to bring my kid along but... :) AND, you look soooo skinny!!!

Ronda said...

Hey, tell Emily I want to be her friend!

Buffy Dayton said...

Well, aren't you guys just the cutest! I am sooooooo jealous! That looks like soooo much fun. I want to be soaking up the sun with just my hubby! Did I mention JEALOUS?