Monday, January 12, 2009

...first Christmas!


I LOVE Christmas! It is almost my favorite time of year! (football season is first of course!) James and I were lucky enough to spend it with both of our families this year. The Petersen family Christmas party was at the Best Western in Coalville a the day before Christmas. It was so fun to be together and spend time laughing, eating, and eating some more! Christmas Eve was spent with my family just hanging out, eating, and enjoying our time together. Christmas morning at 4 AM we went upstairs to see our Santa stuff! We opened presents later that morning and then headed off to the Ruesch homestead. We drove on horrible snow covered roads!!! I was scared to death! But luckily James is a good driver and got us to Clinton safely. There we had some more wonderful Santa stuff and gifts from my in-laws. We had their traditional breakfast of Sausage Souflet & Pecan French Toast! So Yummy!!!!!!!! The rest of the day was spent with a bunch of James's relatives all over Salt Lake. It was a wonderful Christmas full of the Christmas spirit!

No comments: